There is so much talk going around about coconut oil these days. How it can help with literally everything. Is it actually healthier than other oils? There are short – term test being run on how healthy it actually is, but for now here are some great ways coconut oil can be used:
1. Stain Remover – Mix with Baking Soda for eff
ective stain remover.
2. Moisturizing your skin - Fatty Acids locks moisture in skin.
3. Prevent Stretch marks during Pregnancy - Rub on your skin daily.
4. Oil Pulling - Swish oil in mouth for around 15 Minutes. It pulls toxins out of your body. Spit out and rinse mouth when finished. Do not swallow!
5. Cooking - Replace with olive oil and/or butter.
6. Bug bites/Bee stings - apply to bite. Will heal fast and take stinging out.
7. Eye Makeup Remover - Get rid of that stubborn eye makeup!
8. Sunscreen - Coconut Oil is a natural SPF4 sunscreen!
9. Chapstick - Rub it on your lips for a great smell and feel, while protecting your lips!
10. Sooth Psoriasis or Eczema